Providing Professional Legal Representation for Family Law, Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
Committed to Providing you with Professional Service
We understand that navigating legal issues can be one of the most difficult times in life. Our focus is achieving the best possible outcome.
The Law Offices of Richard M. Winters, LLC advocates for clients with personalized service and expertise, focusing on the areas of family law, personal injury, civil litigation and mediation. I have been based in Frederick for many years and I am familiar with the court systems throughout Maryland.
Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Experience and Knowledge in Many Areas of Law
The Law Offices of Richard M. Winters, LLC has a thorough understanding of Maryland law. We strive to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Personal Injury Litigation: Law Offices of Richard M. Winters, LLC represents injury victims, as well as defendant businesses, property owners, insurance companies, contractors, and healthcare providers in personal injury lawsuits. I have extensive experience handling personal injury litigation cases, and I am determined to obtain justice for my clients.
- Mediation Services: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. As an experienced mediator, I help businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than those achieved through trial.
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Maryland, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Estate Planning: I handle Maryland estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. I am an experienced wrongful death attorney who is dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
Contact a reputable Frederick law firm today
Law Offices of Richard M. Winters, LLC provides personalized service for your case from start to finish. I would be happy to help address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Frederick. Please call our office at 301-663-0148 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.